cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting an error

Frequent Visitor

Getting an error

I keep getting an error on the Custom Reports Option page:"There was an unexpected error while processing this page." Please help.
Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Getting an error

Hello @OAR-Coalition,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize, but when trying to export a custom report some customers are reporting that they are receiving that same error. This is a defect that we are aware of, and the work around is to export a full report instead. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your Sunday!  

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

When do you expect this to be fixed?

Hi @KristinM84 

I apologize we do not currently have a time estimate of when this error message will be resolved. At this time we are only fixing critical issues on our events program. Though we are not planning any further development at this time, I have tracked your experience in the event that there is any change in the future. In the meantime, did exporting the full event report help you get a copy of the details you needed?

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.