cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting in touch with a person

Occasional Visitor

Getting in touch with a person

Hi, I would like to speak to a person about a specific issue I am having, but your hours for supporting clients doesn't seem to support that, in my case.   I am currently trying to send a test email, but I get an error that shows the following:   "Test email failed to send because: {"errors":["You must verify the email address  before you can send test emails."]}

I don't know the procedure to "verify" my email address (it seems I need to verify my current email address...correct?)

Also, my preference is to NOT use my personal email account when sending out business related emails, can/do you guys support that?

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1

Re: Getting in touch with a person

Hi @VictorR734

I apologize for the message you received trying to send a test email! I took a peek and can see the contact email addresses for your account are not yet verified. You must verify the email addresses associated with your account before being able to send a test email or a live send of your emails. You can see the email addresses that are pending to be verified under your settings.

click_my_settings_new_navigation_1.png

manage-my-settings-verify-address-step2.png

A verification email from the Constant Contact Team has been sent to each address listed on this page. This "Verify your email address" email will be in your inbox with a Verify this email button within it. Once this is done the email addresses will be verified, allowing you to send your test email.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!