cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting spammed.......

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Getting spammed.......

Not an idea.....just feedback. I'm new. I did set-up an intro phone call with a rep to give me an overview of how things work and answer any questions I might have. I did specifically ask the rep if they sold industry email lists. The rep said no. Shortly thereafter I've been getting spammed by people trying to sell me exactly that. I don't believe in coincidence. Especially in regards to such a specific question. Thanks CC for protecting my privacy.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Getting spammed.......

Hello @BillH6964. Thank you for reaching out to us. We take account security and our permission policy very seriously. The representative you spoke with was correct in saying that we do not sell purchased lists or allow customers to use purchased mailing lists in their accounts as this goes against our Terms and Conditions. If you ever receive any unwanted emails from someone using our service, you can forward these emails to abuse(at)constantcontact(dot)com and any appropriate action will be taken. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.