cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glitches

Highlighted
Solution Provider

Glitches

Your connection locks up; the SAVES are not saving in the pages and as a result, I have sent out versions without compete edits. Please make it easier,,
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Glitches

Hello @RockyHillExecdir,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

When an email is not saving it is typically caused by one of a couple things. First, the internet browser being used. My suggestion is to use a different browser and try to save your campaign, exit the campaign and re-enter the edit mode from your Campaigns screen. If the saves have taken place then we will have confirmed that it is a browser issue and I would advise using the alternate browser from this point forward.

If this does not resolve the issue then we are looking at a possible internet speed problem. This issue is usually a result of a lack of bandwidth and the information that had entered is not being relayed to Constant Contact. In the case that changing your browser does not work we will need you to send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a brief description of the issue and the results of an internet speed test including your ping, download speed and upload speed.

I hope that this was helpful and as always please feel free to reach out to us if you need further assistance!

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!