cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Glitchy service on iPhones

Highlighted
All Star

Glitchy service on iPhones

For almost a year, every time I have tried to esit or create campaigns on CC, it glitches and does not work. For an SaaD, this should be temedied....i cannot even see what I am typing!!!! This is crazy!!!!
Tags (4)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Glitchy service on iPhones

Hello @JeremyS556. I'm sorry that you are having trouble working within your account. While you can work on a mobile device or tablet, we recommend using Constant Contact on a desktop or laptop computer. We find that our customers have the best experience while working on these. You can also create campaigns using our Constant Contact app which is available for both Apple and Android devices. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.