cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gmail Warning

Occasional Contributor

Gmail Warning

It was reported to me by a subscriber that Gmail offered a warning about our latest email campaign.

"Be careful with this message"

"Eisenhower Public Library District Mail could not verify that it actually came from eisenhowerpld.org. Avoid clicking links, downloading attachments, or replying with personal information."

image.png

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Gmail Warning

Hello @EisenhowerL,

I would like to help find out why some of your contacts received this message. Can you please provide a screenshot of the full email header, including the email addresses of the sender and contact? This screenshot can be emailed to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com along with the following details:

• How long has the customer been seeing this issue?
  • Have they tried clicking "Looks safe"?
  • Did clicking "Looks safe" work? Or did the following messages have the same warning?

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.