cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Analytics not working at all

SOLVED
Occasional Advisor

Google Analytics not working at all

Why even have the Google Analytics feature as an option if it doesn't even work? None of my click throughs are showing in our Analytics data and haven't for several months. I know about the UTM work around (which also doesn't appear to be working). But just so frustrating to offer a feature that doesn't work. 

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Google Analytics not working at all

Hello @SarahST,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that this is not working for you at the moment. We would love to do some more research on this. Is Google Analytics not working for Constant Contact but working for other visitors? 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Advisor

Zoe_H, correct, it's working for all other traffic. But zero traffic from Constant Contact.

CTCT Employee

Hello @SarahST,

Thank you for that information. We have an upper level of support looking into why your Google Analytics aren't being recorded. They will contact you at the main contact email address on your account with an update. 

Thank you for your patience and have a wonderful day! 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.