Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphic Quality Concern

SOLVED
Highlighted
Solution Provider

Graphic Quality Concern

Is there a section that can give me artwork specs as I create elements for ads.  I have notice that artifacts show up in the jpgs I upload resulting in some deteroration in quality.  I understand that CC compresses the images but what are the optimum numbers for the best outcome?  Thank you

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Graphic Quality Concern

Hi @PerryV94! We have a great FAQ that gives specifics on how to prepare your images before uploading them into the library which I will include here. I always recommend keeping your images no more than 600px in width so that they fit into our templates. Also, images uploaded as a PNG tend to have better quality overall. 

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Couldn't find your answer?

Find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 9pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!