cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Great service

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Great service

Why i cannot send my first email for free??? it wants me to upgrade my plan...
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Great service

Hello @RomanT83,

I'm sorry for any issues or confusion with sending your first campaign with Constant Contact. In order to best assist you I ask that you call and speak with our Account Review team since this is their area of expertise. They can be reached at 866.433.8499 (U.S.) or 339.222.8499 (International) and are available

Monday - Thursday: 8am to 10pm (EST)
Friday: 8am to 9pm (EST)
Saturday - Sunday: 10am to 8pm (EST)

As always we will be here to answer any additional questions that you may have!

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!