cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guest Registration List

Guest Registration List

Is there any way to run a report on guest list names of those who are listed under registered guests. The only way I can find the guest names is to click on the details button. I would like to run a report to print off all registered guests alphabetically including those listed as guest of registered guests. The App does not seem to include them either.

Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
Administrator

Re: Guest Registration List

Hello @CornerStone-Dir. This can certainly be done! 

1. Go to the Reporting for your event from the Dashboard

eventreporting.png

2. Click on the blue Export Report button and select Custom Report

eventcustomreport.png

3. Select Guest Information and click Export Custom Report

eventguest.png

You will then be directed to the reporting page where you can download the report once it's done processing. The report will include all of your registrants and guests (including who they are a guest of).

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

You are my hero. Thank you.

Thank you @ChapterS7! I'm glad you were able to get the assistance you needed. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

This was so helpful and super clear.  I did it in 3 minutes.  Thanks!!!

CTCT Employee

Hello @MareishaW,

I'm happy to see that this process was helpful for you too. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing