cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

HELP!!!

Occasional Visitor

HELP!!!

My layout looks fantastic in the "edit window" but then formatting is trashed when I go to preview mode. The top article Left align photo becomes non existent- it shows up at a 3 pt font size even though I've resized it a zilion times now and pasted and cut a million more times. This is unbelieveable frustrating.
4 REPLIES 4

Re: HELP!!!

Hi @MayaC19

I am very sorry to hear of the frustration! I took a look at the email you sent today, the Acupuncture Newsletter and wasn't able to see the changes you described when previewing the email. Was this the email in question? If possible, please include a screenshot of how this looks in the preview mode for you!

Thanks!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Re: HELP!!! - Status changed to: Open Questions

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Participant

Re: HELP!!!

The layouts on the lower left corner of the screen look like they give you the design option of having a large initial cap and then copy following to the right. When I spoke with your call center they informed me that this isn't the case at all. That would be a really nice design element with the large dropped initial cap -- especially with the option of screening in the background. Which brings up another topic -- I would love the option of choosing screen values or at least percentages of colors..
CTCT Employee

Re: HELP!!! - Status changed to: Closed - No Action