Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTML Code for Mobile Template

Occasional Contributor

HTML Code for Mobile Template

We have had Constant Contact create a mobile template for our company's newsletter, however when they did this it eliminated the HTML code behind the template. The issue with this is I want to place an image within the template that has multiple links within the image. Is there any way to use HTML code for a mobile template? Or place images within such a template that have been sliced in Photoshop and have multiple links within the image? 

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: HTML Code for Mobile Template

Hi @RobertC212,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. At this time, we do not have the functionality of using HTML within our new Third-Generation editor (mobile-template). However, I have tracked this request to your account to notify our developers about it. If you still wanted to use the HTML feature, you would have to use our previous Legacy templates. I do apologize for the inconvenience. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!