cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTML Signup Form

Occasional Participant

HTML Signup Form

In the old version, there is an option to copy the HTML code of the signup form but in the Toolkit I didn't see any option.

I'm trying to create a popup signup form but it seems that Constant Contact doesn't have this feature so I'm using a 3rd party software to do it. They need the html code of the signup form so where do I get it?

Please advise. Thank you.

Tags (4)
6 REPLIES 6
Honored Contributor

Re: HTML Signup Form

I believe that code is gone from view.   A mod can answer for sure.

We have implemented client solutions a few different ways. Click on the links below to see an example.

Using a button

Using a simple text link

Using an iFrame and building it into a page on your site.

How it looks on a client site :

http://www.keamasquilts.com/free.html

We can also provide custom forms that write the content to an Excel file for you to import into other CRM systems and upload to your CTCT account, this option can be very customized.  You can also have an email sent to notify you when a new sign up occurs for immediate followup or sign on to your control panel to look at the results.

Link to customized form

All our solutions can can be placed on your site or hosted by us if you are not a HTML Geek.

Tony Schaefer
FREE consultation for your next project
Accredited CTCT GOLD Solution Provider
Constant Contact All Star 2009-2010-2011-2012
www.cliquemarketing.biz

Honored Contributor

HI @BerryS5 

This code is available if you want to include a button on your website for the Sign-Up Form. 

What you want to do is to go to Contacts Sign-Up Tools

Click on the chain-link icon to the right of the Sign-Up form you want to link to

Choose Create a Button from the drop down

Customize how you want the button to look and hit Get Code.

Then you're all set! You can put that coding on your website!

button sign up form.jpg

Any questions, let us know!

Occasional Participant

Thank you all for your reply.

But I wanted is a popup signup form upon exiting the web site. So can I say that there is no way to get an html code for Constant Contact signup form now? What a shame? When other email marketing vendors are making the email marketing features more powerful but Constant Contact is making it less attractive.

Honored Contributor

The Exact HTML code is not available.

I believe I showed you that it can be done though with a little custom programming.  

Tony Schaefer
FREE consultation for your next project
Accredited CTCT GOLD Solution Provider
Constant Contact All Star 2009-2010-2011-2012
www.cliquemarketing.biz

CTCT Employee

Hi Berry.

Tony is correct. The exact HTML code for the sign up form is not available. However, you can use an integration like Formstack that might let you get the HTML for a sign up form. I would check out our Marketplace for the Formstack app

Melissa M
Community and Social Support Intern

If you find my post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Occasional Participant

Thank you Melissa, I've tried but not user friendly. Not sure why didn't Constant Contact improves its email marketing first before rolling out the Toolkit. It is also much more expensive now to use the new email marketing so I've decided to try other email vendors. **Removed by Moderator**  looks promising!