cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hate Being Lied To!

Highlighted

Hate Being Lied To!

I was thinking about changing email companies. I responded to a Free 60 day trial. I signed up. I started looking at the features. I clicked on the Sign up Forms button to see what you offer and how it works. Can't open Sign Up Forms until you Pay. I thought this was a 60 day free trial? How can you make a decision if you don't know if the features will be compatible with your needs?
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Hate Being Lied To!

Hello @DaleR350

Thank you for reaching out in the Community to provide us with feedback regarding our free trial limitations. I can understand how it would be useful to have use of the sign-up forms during your trial period. I will certainly deliver this feedback to the appropriate teams for review. 

If you are still interested in testing out our service including the sign-up forms, you can provide payment information and have full access. We do have a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the service. 

Thank you,

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!