cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Having a facebook campaign, photography contest and trying to identify and fix issue

Visitor

Having a facebook campaign, photography contest and trying to identify and fix issue

This is what the message says There is an issue with the following Facebook accounts. Login to the appropriate Facebook accounts to fix the issues. If you can help that would be great. thank you
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: Having a facebook campaign, photography contest and trying to identify and fix issue

Hi @SuzanneP81

I'm sorry to hear that you were seeing that error message. I went into your account and I'm not seeing any errors and I'm seeing that we are posting to your Facebook page the Social Posts.

If this happens again, the best thing to do is to remove the Facebook connection from within your account and then to remove the app within Facebook. Then re-connect them.

To remove from Constant Contact:

Go to your Sweepstakes

Go to Social Posts

Where it says Add Channel, click on Manage Channels

Remove your Facebook page that is giving you the error message

Then log into your Facebook account

Click on the drop down arrow where you would go to log out

Click on Settings

On the next screen, click on Apps

You may have to click to View All

Look for the Constant Contact app and hover over it and click the X to remove

Once it's removed go back to your account with us and click on Add Channel and click on Facebook to reconnect

That will restore the connection and you should not see this error again.

Try that out and let us know if you have any other questions!