cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

HealthPlanUSA.net newsletters 2005, 2006

Occasional Contributor

HealthPlanUSA.net newsletters 2005, 2006

unable to find these and the restore didn't work. Please open. I'm resuming this series also. I formerly had this newsletter as a separate program on CC which disappeared. Are these available? May I open the second program again. At the time the second program was free. Thanks, Del Meyer 

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: HealthPlanUSA.net newsletters 2005, 2006

Hello @DelM6

Thank you for reaching out in the Community for help! I can understand the importance of being able to recover those emails. I reviewed your account and attempted to recover them but was unable to do so. 

There is a known issue right now where custom code emails cannot be recovered. I have tracked this with our engineering team and they will contact if there is an update on this issue. 

Thanks! 

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.