cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

Hello sir I need help for reset My Password can me suggest it how can do it?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hello sir I need help for reset My Password can me suggest it how can do it?

Hello sir

I have lots of Tried To Change My Password but i CaN NOT SUCESS it

I Kindly Tell you That

Please Help me Sir

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Hello sir I need help for reset My Password can me suggest it how can do it?

Hey @user962061,

Thank you for reaching out to us, I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble resetting your password. Would you be able to elaborate on what you've done a bit more - without mentioning any specific contact details?

If you click on Forgot Password in the Login screen and enter your username, our system should send an email to email address with the Reset Password link. Sometimes if your organization's firewalls are extra protective or filtering, this email can end up in a promotions tab or in the Spam folder.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to reply to this thread or create a new one, and we'd be happy to assist.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Contributor

Re: Hello sir I need help for reset My Password can me suggest it how can do it?

Thanks For Giving Some Genuine Reply i am Very Happy for it

menviking