cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Best practice to send the same email to multiple groups and be able to report seperately?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Help! Best practice to send the same email to multiple groups and be able to report seperately?

Hi there!

I am looking for some best practice tips! We send out weekly emails to different groups, including current clients, old clients, new prospects, older prospects as well as internal employees, we want to be able to report on each of the separate groups, we typically just send separate to each group which is a lot of work to copy the same email multiple times, is there a better way to do this that would take less time and still be able to have the same email go to all of the separate groups and be able to get that stats separately? I hope this makes sense! Any help is appreciated!

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Help! Best practice to send the same email to multiple groups and be able to report seperately?

Hi @StaceyZ237 

Your post definitely made sense! In fact, I can understand how helpful it is to schedule your campaign to more than one group at a time. Scheduling your campaign to multiple lists will however also combine your reporting. Being able to separate your reporting as you have mentioned is not a feature we currently provide. With that being said, I would be happy to submit this feature request in your account. In the meantime, these separate reportings are only be available by continue to schedule separate campaigns. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Regular Visitor

Re: Help! Best practice to send the same email to multiple groups and be able to report seperately?

Thanks so very much!