cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Email went out and recipient's email is showing up in the content!

Help! Email went out and recipient's email is showing up in the content!

I sent an email last night and for some reason, in the contact link and in the "Unsubscribe" button, the recipient's email is showing up! Now I'm hearing from people who are worried that their emails have gone public! (I did several tests and also sent drafts to friends and we didn't see this.)

How can I fix this and resend a corrected email?

Thank you,.

Jennifer

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Help! Email went out and recipient's email is showing up in the content!

Hi @JenniferW2111 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. These pieces of information populate automatically to the email address of the person you are sending them too and will only be visible to that person. There isn't a way to remove that feature. Please feel free to reach out if you need anything else. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a good weekend. 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!