cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help With: We were unable to send this email. Try scheduling it again, or contact Customer Support.

Occasional Contributor

Help With: We were unable to send this email. Try scheduling it again, or contact Customer Support.

Every attempt to send a campaign has resulted in the following error message

"We were unable to send this email. Try scheduling it again, or contact Customer Support."

Since there is no Customer Support available on Sunday's, I am requesting assistance here. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Help With: We were unable to send this email. Try scheduling it again, or contact Customer Suppo

Hello @justynaw1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! It looks like I already replied to you on another thread. I will answer here as well to make sure you are assisted. 

I apologize that your email is not sending and has an error message, we completely understand how important it is to send out your newsletters on time. I took a look into your account and did some research on the error message that you are receiving. Can you please try to make a copy of the newsletter and send it out again? 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Help With: We were unable to send this email. Try scheduling it again, or contact Customer Suppo

Hi Zoe_H,

Thank you very much for the prompt reply. After the campaign failed to send yesterday, I made a copy and attempted to resend a test email this morning, this resulted in the same error message again.

Tags (2)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @justynaw1,

Thank you for giving me that information! So we can do further research on this, can you please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com the title of both campaigns as well as your username. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.