cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Help function for spam checker

Highlighted
All Star

Help function for spam checker

I need to use the spam checker feature, but your instructions on how to use it don't work. I do not show that feature. Help!
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Help function for spam checker

Hello @TressaJ8. It looks like you are using our third-generation editor which does not have a spam checker feature at this time. While the feature isn't available, there are still ways that you can prevent your campaign from appearing in a spam folder. Here are a few helpful links:

Common Phrases that Trigger Spam Filters

Optimize the Subject Line in a Campaign Email

Maximize and Improve Email Deliverability Rate

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.