cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed for hearing impaired client

Highlighted

Help needed for hearing impaired client

Customer service As previously stated I am hearing impaired and in charge of email marketing and now we need to cancel how can I do this since you require a call in, I obviously can not do this? How should your disabled customers like me cancel? Please advise, thank you! I can provide you with my user name if needed however it’s 3 days before I scheduled bill date on the 15th Thank you
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Help needed for hearing impaired client

Hello @AdamC598,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize for any inconvenience our cancellation process may cause. However, due to security purposes, all cancellations must be done through our Billing team by phone. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. However, can you please email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com if you are unable to call in so we can see what else we can do? Thank you. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.