cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help-no way to get a hold of customer service

Regular Visitor

Help-no way to get a hold of customer service

Hello,

I've been trying for over an hour to get a hold of someone to help with an on-going constant contact issue our business is having. I've called both numbers listed for US support--I find it strange that there's an inconsistency in the numbers listed on different help pages--and both have rung for several minutes and then dropped the call. 

I tried to start a chat as well, but had a similar experience--the chat was "loading" for maybe five minutes and then an error message popped up. 

There is no email listed on your page to contact, and I don't want to create a twitter account just to get in touch with customer service. Feeling frustrated with this lack of support as we are paying to use this service. Please reach out and let me know how we can get in contact with your company. 

Thank you.

YogaSource Santa Fe

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Occasional Visitor

Re: Help-no way to get a hold of customer service

same here, no one picks up.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Help-no way to get a hold of customer service

Hi @RoxanneH7 and @SethN561,

Thank you for reaching out in the Community! 

We apologize for your experience trying to get in touch with support yesterday.  We had a site issue and our phone lines were not working.  That would have also prevented you from using our chat function.  Everything has been resolved now and you should be able to reach us at any of our support options.  Please see this page for support contact information and hours of availability.  You can also get information on site and system status at any time by going to our status web page here.

Please let us know if you have any further issues!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (2)