Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help via email

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Help via email

Hi, 

I'm in Sydney Australia so my work hours don't match up with your chat and phone hours very well. 

I want to contact someone about billing, via email - though can't find any ways to do that via your website. Please can someone contact me asap? 

I have an account with you. Many thanks. 

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Regular Visitor

Re: Help via email

Hello,

I'm in New Zealand, so also have trouble trying to get in contact.

Could you please email me at - this is in regards to the pop up message that allows a visitor to my site sign up to our mailing list - how do I ensure that this doesn't pop up for people who've already signed up?

Cheers,
Abby

Hello @First-NameL80763. Our pop-up sign-up forms will appear for everyone who accesses the page that the form is displayed on, including those who are already on your mailing list. If a contact uses the pop-up to submit their email address, their profile will be updated and the contact itself will not be duplicated.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Hello @MichelleG138. Thanks for coming into the Community! I'm sorry that you have had difficulty contacting us. For your account security, we do not discuss billing through email and you will have to contact our Billing team directly so they can further assist you. Here is a link to their phone numbers and hours of operation. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.