cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hex Codes in Landing Page

Occasional Visitor

Hex Codes in Landing Page

As a designer, I find it completely ridiculous that we can't type in or paste a HEX code under the "Advanced" tab to change the background color of the new landing pages. This is such a basic functionality.
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Hex Codes in Landing Page

Hi @MargaretB7014 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I can understand how important it is to customized items in your account to match your branding. After reaching out to our advanced level of support for further assistance, we were able to determine this is a defect you are experiencing. I apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing! In the meantime we have added you to our queue to be notified when this is resolved and suggest continuing to pick the closest matching color you can.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Administrator

Re: Hex Codes in Landing Page

Hi @MargaretB7014 ,

I just wanted to follow up and let you know that this problem should now be fixed. Thank you for bringing it to our attention, and please let us know if you continue to run into any issues with it.

Kyle_R
Community Manager