cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding Content

Visitor

Hiding Content

I want to create a newsletter. I want each article to display only the first paragraph of text followed by a "more" button. When the "more" button is clicked it displays the full article. Is this possible?

People only like reading relevant content and we do not want to lose potential readers because thet have to scroll to far down the page.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Hiding Content

Hi @DawudB8 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

That's a great question. While there isn't a way to hide content that will directly display when the Read More option is clicked, you may use a similar option to link to content where the full article may be displayed. You may do this by adding a Read More block. If you have further questions please feel free to reach out, we are happy to help.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!