cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hot Link option within a newsletter

All Star

Hot Link option within a newsletter

I'm relatively new to Constant Contact and I produce a weekly newsletter for 4,000 members in my association.

At the top of the newsletter is a bullet list showing what is included in the weekly publication. I would love a hot link option so someone can click on topic of interest at the top, instead of having to scroll through the entire newsletter.

If this option already exists, I have not found it in conversations. Below is a partial example of my newsletter. Thank you!

• Sponsor Opportunities
  • RPAC Recap
  • 2019 MAR Officer Applications
  • Fall Business Meetings - SAVE THE DATE
  • Supervising Broker Pre-Endorsement Class
  • Changing Supervising Broker Information
  • Rookie Course
  • NAR Conference
  • MVP+ Program
  • Interact CE - Online CE credits
  • Events and Education

SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!

EDUCATION DIRECTORS RETREAT—JUNE 11-12, 2018; Big Sky Resort (40-50 Attendees)

Attendees at this retreat are Education Directors from across the United States. This is an amazing opportunity for us to host this retreat!

During this two day retreat, there are some great sponsorship opportunities for your business!

• Breakfast Sponsor (Day 1 and Day 2) Sit down breakfast.
  • Lunch Sponsor (Day 1) Sit down lunch.
  • Lunch Sponsor (Day 2) Grab and go style.
  • Dinner Sponsor (Day 1) Sit down dinner.
  • Break Sponsor: (Day 1 and Day 2)
  • Pen/Notepads
  • Gift Bags and goodies

Contact Jennie Dean today to grab your sponsorship!

RPAC FUN AND PRIZES!

What would the Spring Business Meetings be without fun and good times?! The good times were rolling at the RPAC reception in April. There were prizes for the best 70's and 80's costumes as well as the RPAC Oscar.
Here is a look at the groovy time had by all!
Tags (2)
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Hot Link option within a newsletter

Hi @KateB873,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. At this time we do not have the ability to include a hot link/anchor link within the email campaign. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. The reason we do not have this feature is because there is very limited support for these sorts of links in email. Almost every mobile email client does not have support for it, and almost half of the most commonly used email clients are mobile. Therefore, this sort of feature would be highly inconsistent. This article also includes many desktop and mobile email clients who have limited or no support for this type of link. 

As a workaround, you can use our Read More Action Blocks which is a nice way to keep your email short and helps driving traffic to your website. Basically, if you have a page on your website that contains more information on what you are writing about, you can use the URL from the website and link it to the Read More block. For more information on this, please click here. Let us know if you have any further questions. 

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!