cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

How Do I Add a Border to My Email?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

How Do I Add a Border to My Email?

UPDATED: July 2018

The information below requires you to use HTML code. This is feature is not yet available in our third generation editor, but to see what you can do with borders in this editor visit this link.

-----

When creating a email within our product, some of our templates come with borders around them. Other times they do not. When that happens, don’t fret. I can show you how you can add a border around your email. You will just want to use the coding that I give you and follow my steps. It’s all very simple! So, let’s get started.

• Open up your Email that you are working on.
  • When you can see the Email in Edit mode, click on Style Sheet

Campaign Style Sheet.png

• Now, scroll down until you see the body tag and change it to look like the following:

.BODY{
border-bottom:10px solid #445555;
border-left:10px solid #445555;
border-right:10px solid #445555;
border-top:10px solid #445555;
}

• Click the Gold Save button.
  • Then hit Preview to see your new border.
  • You can edit the width by adjusting the 10px and if you’d like to use a different color, you can enter that instead of the #445555.

And that’s it! That is as easy as it is to add a border to your email! So, what are you waiting for? Go log into your account and add a border now!