cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

How Do I Export Contacts?

Occasional Visitor

How Do I Export Contacts?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: How Do I Export Contacts?

Hi @IanR03

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! The way you can export your contacts is by going in and opening either your active contacts or the specific list you want to export. You will then select contacts by clicking the check box to the left of their email addresses. When you have your contacts selected, above the very first email address listed you will see the option named export. Clicking on the export button will prompt a pop-up where you can choose the contact fields you want to include in your file.

Once you choose these fields, clicking export contacts will allow your file to be created. The exported file of your contacts can be found under the activity tab on the top left hand corner of your contacts page. This is where you can then download the export as CSV or Excel spreadsheet.

Here is also an article with the steps to exporting contacts that you can reference as well. 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.