cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Post Your Emails to Facebook Using Simple Share

Occasional Advisor

Re: How To Post Your Emails to Facebook Using Simple Share

And I should add taht I am definitely an admin on both Facebook and LinkedIn for my company.  I did get something from Constant Contact's support group that confirms they do NOT support LinkedIn business at this time.  Again... not a great value at this point.

Honored Contributor

Almost two months and still broken?

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hi Tony.

The plus sign issue with Simple Share should be resolved. If you are still experiencing the plus sign issue can you please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com? It should be resolved now and you should no longer be seeing the plus signs. If you are experiencing other issues with Simple Share, please let us know that in the email you send. Sometimes all it takes to fix posting issues with Simple Share is to re-authorize the app because the permissions can expire over long periods of time. 

Melissa M
Community and Social Support Intern

If you find my post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Honored Contributor

Never got the notification. Just in time for a mailing this evening.

Occasional Visitor

I am having the same issue as other users. When trying to set up Simple Share for Facebook, it only sees my personal page as an option to link to. My business page does not show up....What gives?!

Occasional Visitor

Ha!! I figured it out!! You CANNOT click "Not Now" if you want to see your business page listed as a choice to link to.

Hopefully these permission settings don;t cause me headaches later on. Not a big fan of all the fine print involved in being a part of social networking..

Honored Contributor

Hi @JoeL041 

I'm glad you got it sorted!

Let us know should you need anything else!

Simple Share might add a blurb, when you are giving them permission to post to your personal page, that you will have the option to select which pages it will post to. That part is a little confusing, and I think it would help if people can see that they will have the option to pick the page to which it will go. I also got hung up on that, but then made the plunge and saw that I had options afterward.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for your feedback @TinaP63729 I believe that that verbiage is what Facebook has us display in order to allow the connection. I'll ask around and see if there's a way to change that on our end!

Thanks again!

Honored Contributor

Hey @TinaP63729 I wanted to give you an update on what I found out. That verbiage is from Facebook but we are always working to improve our service and I have sent your suggestions to the appropriate team. Thanks for your feedback and keep your eyes open for more enhancements to come your wayin 2015!

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!