cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How about keep all aspects of your website available during the day?

Occasional Contributor

How about keep all aspects of your website available during the day?

I can't even count how many times I can't get into my contacts during the day - spinning wheel and a 'sorry' banner.  I have a business to run and there are plenty other email platforms out there.  Please give me a reason this continuously happens.

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: How about keep all aspects of your website available during the day?

Hi @VictorG189,

I'm so sorry you're having this issue and we're glad you reached out! Most likely the errors are related to connectivity. We do have a list of quick troubleshooting fixes for you to try. In addition, you might also check your web browser for any third party add-on programs that may need to be disabled. I hope this helps!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Contributor

I've done everything, even tried on a different computer and I still get the spinning wheel and a faint "were sorry but something went wrong" message...

Hello @VictorG189,

I'm so sorry to hear the troubleshooting did not resolve the issue. I encourage you to email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the list of troubleshooting you attempted, and a reference to this post and I am going to see what we can do about getting a higher level of support involved to investigate the issue more closely. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.