cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

How about providing actual help to customers?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

How about providing actual help to customers?

All I need is a simple answer to a question.

We finished an event and need to email copies of the presentation to the attendees. How do I attach a file to a CC email? I've looked all through the email template we used for the event and do not see where to include a file. It should not be hard to do something this simple!

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: How about providing actual help to customers?

Hello @IES_Las_Vegas,

It looks like you posted this on our feedback board which is what our developers use to track feedback on features! In the future, if you need assistance, I did want to let you know that you can go to the Knowledge and Support tab on the left side of the Community for help with something like this instead.

I'm more than happy to walk you through inserting a document link into your Event email to your registrants as well. You'll want to type in the text that you want them to click on (for example: Click here to download the presentation), then highlight that text, and click Document Link on the left hand side bar. You'll then be able to upload your document and insert it as a link! If you have any additional questions about this, please let us know.

2019-04-09_13-40-45.png

2019-04-09_13-41-56.png

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.