cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How about replying to your help emails

Visitor

How about replying to your help emails

I have been trying since November to get in contact with someone to intgegrate my account with mindbody, which is a service you offer. After multiple emails and phone calls no one will help or reply. How about replying to your emails. It seems like since I have a trial account now no one will take the time to help unless I've paid for it. 

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: How about replying to your help emails

Hello @BinnyL. I'm sorry that you haven't received a response from our Support team. You did reach out to us on Twitter this morning and it looks like we were able to assist you there with your issue. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help you further.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Visitor

This still has not been resolved! I have written emails, messaged on twitter, called and still nothing. I've been advised to email the partnership support with NO reply. 

Hi @BinnyL,

I’m sorry about the difficulties you’ve encountered, and I would like to help clarify the situation. It looks like we’ve sent you a few emails so if you haven’t received those I would very much recommend checking to see if we’ve landed in your spam or junk folder. The most recent email we sent was on December 12th. It appears as though the account you have was signed up for directly through Constant Contact, not through Mindbody. We, Constant Contact, only offer a 60-day free trial period for those who sign up directly with us. Mindbody customers who sign up for a Constant Contact account through Mindbody are offered a 90-day free period. Unfortunately, we cannot take an account signed up for directly through us and change it to the 90-day free period type of account as we cannot access nor make changes to Mindbody accounts or customer information. We did email Mindbody on your behalf to explain the situation in mid-November, and I am sorry if a response was not received or any action taken. I strongly encourage you to reach out to Mindbody to request that they set up the account which will allow for you to receive a free 90 day period. Thank you!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager