cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I relocate or style the footer?

Highlighted
Visitor

How can I relocate or style the footer?

I usually format my HTML emails in a centered table. The table has a white background and the background around it (the body tag) has a colored background. When Constant Contact places the footer information at the end of the email, it places it outside my table in a big white box, which looks ugly. How can I either 1) move the footer so it appears at the end of — and inside of — my table, or 2) remove the white background from the footer block and maybe change its text color if necessary?

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: How can I relocate or style the footer?

Hi @TrevorH45

That's a great question! There is certain information that can not be edited in the footer of your emails like the  "Unsubscribe" link, the "Update Profile" link, and link to our privacy policy. However the good news is we do offer a  service that allows you to create a custom footer for you with a different background, text color, or any other customization you would like. Branding your footer does come with a customization charge. Here is a link to request a free consultation about our Branded Footer service.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.