cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

How can I save an email as a master template?

Highlighted
Established Member

How can I save an email as a master template?

I am trying to figure out how to save one of my emails as a master template. However, the help center is out of date and the method it describes for saving a master template no longer works. Is it still possible to create a master template?
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: How can I save an email as a master template?

Hi @MatthewS188

I am sorry for the confusion, it does look like you hit FAQs for another account type. Save as template is not available in your account yet but we still suggest getting a template set up as a "Master" template that you would copy and use each time. Just name this email something like "Master file---copy only" to remind you to make a copy. 

This will allow you to start with the format and branding you've designed and just add the new content. We're working on getting this feature to this account type in the future!

In reference to the FAQs, if you click Help once you are logged in you should only see the FAQs that apply to your account type. 

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!