cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

How can I see how many contacts have been deleted in the past X days?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

How can I see how many contacts have been deleted in the past X days?

How can I see how many contacts have been deleted in the past 30 days?

If there are any, what contacts were deleted. Thx

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: How can I see how many contacts have been deleted in the past X days?

Hi @Meals_on_Wheels_Chicago 

That's a great question! At this time we do not offer a tool that can pull this information from your account. We have seen customers export both the sent report on one of their campaigns and their current active list for to compare in Excel. The only 30-day reporting we offer is our Growth Report feature. This tool lets you see  the number of new contacts added in the last 30 days and where they are being added from. With that being said I have submitted your feedback on this kind of feature in your account. I can also see you have called in for assistance as well. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.