cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can a recipient unsubscribe from only one list

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

How can a recipient unsubscribe from only one list

I am confused about the "update profile" and "unsubscribe" options: I understand how to set up the "update profile" option to allow recipients to choose which lists they wish to belong on. However, what I can't figure out is how to give recipients this option when they click "unsubscribe". Can anyone enlighten me?

I want to have 2 different lists. I will be sending emails to one or the other of these lists (in some instances, narrowing the recipients by tags). How will the unsubscribe work?

1 REPLY 1

Re: How can a recipient unsubscribe from only one list

Hi  @KatherineQ5 

That's a great question! Once you customize this update profile form to include multiple lists, these same lists appear on the unsubscribe form. Once a contact attempts to unsubscribe they will be given the option to unsubscribe from all mailings or from the lists you selected.

2019-02-19_19-55-07.png

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!