cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i integrate our contact form on my landing page site?

How can i integrate our contact form on my landing page site?

I developed one landing page with clickfunnel. But i don't know how to integrate http://floridacashhomebuyers.com/fb-ads This is my website. I have lot of field in my page. Please help me
3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: How can i integrate our contact form on my landing page site?

Hi @VijayA5

Thanks for your question! Check out these great posts that @Samantha_O wrote up on our Signup Form that you can add to your website below.

Get the Embed Code for your Sign Up Forms!

Part 2 - Updating the Embeddable Form

These should help you with getting the code from Constant Contact. We do not know how to insert it into your website. You'll want to contact your website developer for that.

Hope that helps!

Highlighted

Thank you very much for this. Marissa, we are moving our site off our current platform and will be looking to integrate constant contact.

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

@MattB2422 ,

That's great news! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.