cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

How can we limit the number of different types of registrations?

Highlighted

How can we limit the number of different types of registrations?

we will have 28 tables for 10 on one registration line and we will have 200 individual tickets on another registration line.  Does anyone know how to set limits for two items?

1 REPLY 1

Re: How can we limit the number of different types of registrations?

Hello @RayL16. Thanks for coming into the Community. I looked into your event and see that you have tables listed as a fee and individual tickets listed as an item. You can set limits for items under the Event settings and once the event is made live, you can set the registration limit for the tables under the Dashboard using the steps listed here. Hope this helps!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.