cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add a contact without an email address

Occasional Participant

Re: How do I add a contact without an email address

1.  We are a neighborhood association and typically just one person in the association will sign up for the family.  However, we need to track the other members of the family who have not provided an email address in order to accurately count the number of people in the association.

2.  there are many elderly folks in the association and they do not have email addresses.  However, we need to track them as well.

3.  I will contact billing, but in my experience, a good company takes ownership of a customer's problem and does not make them do the work.  

CTCT Employee

Hello @Top.of.the.Hill,

Thank you for the feedback, I'm passing that along to our design team now.  It does look like what you're looking for is essentially a CRM tool.  Our email marketing system can integrate with a number of CRMs, to share the email-able contacts back and forth between them, but it admittedly does not have the features necessary to truly replace any of them, and was not intended for counting or tracking anything other than the email side of your organization, and information relevant to those emails.  I can absolutely see how those tools are useful and even needed by you, and I'm sorry it's simply not a product we currently provide.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

I think you have it wrong. This is a product that you DID provide.  In fact, it used to be very easy.  And then you made it harder, and now you made it impossible.

So please don't say this is a product that you don't provide.  The truth is that you changed your mind and left us all out to dry.