cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I avoid mailing to people who have opened/opted out/subscribed to previous campaign?

Highlighted
Visitor

How do I avoid mailing to people who have opened/opted out/subscribed to previous campaign?

Hi,

I sent out a campaign. Got a pretty good open rate and not a great subscription rate. But I'd like to remail but only to people who have not opened the email from the original campaign. How do I do that?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: How do I avoid mailing to people who have opened/opted out/subscribed to previous campaign?

Hi @JohnT462

Great question! Before I get into the details I just wanted to note that there are a couple of things to be aware of when resending. First, reporting isn't perfect and there are a few reasons and open might not track. Second, no one likes spam so make sure you are updating the subject or some content so the email isn't exactly the same.

To resend to the people who didn't open we need to make a list of your Did Not Opens as well as make a copy of the email. 

1. Click Email > Reports

2. Click into the details by clicking on any hyperlinked number

3. Choose "Did Not Open" on the left.

4. Select all Contacts shown and click Manage Lists > Add to Lists

5. Create a new list and name it

6. Click Add

Now, click the Email tab and choose to copy the email you want to resend. Make your edits and then schedule the email to the list you created using the above directions. 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!