cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Memorial Day our Support office will be closed Monday, May 28th. We will re-open with normal hours on Tuesday, May 29th.

How do I change the address in the FOOTER?

Visitor

How do I change the address in the FOOTER?

Is there a way to change the default address int he footer. Our company name is there but not the address. I looked everywhere and can not find it!
3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: How do I change the address in the FOOTER?

Hello @TheaRizzuto 

In order to change the physical address in your footer, you can do so in two places:

To change the physical address box within an email:

1. Scroll down to the bottom of your email.
  2. Hover your cursor over the Footer Options block.
  3. Click the Edit icon Edit. The Footer Options overlay appears.
  4. Modify the information then click OK.

To change the way your physical address appears for all emails going forward:

1. After logging into Constant Contact, click My Account > My Settings
  2. In the Organization Address section you can edit the address here. 

Any new emails you create will include the updated address information. However, if you copy a previously-created email that includes the old address information, you will need to update the address within the email. 

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

What and where is the footer option to change my address on my emails
CTCT Employee

Hello @JamesB6054,

That is a great question! 

The footer address for your emails can be changed by clicking on that address while editing your campaign. For more information click here.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!