cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I create a .pdf?

All Star

How do I create a .pdf?

I'd like to create a .pdf from the email. How?
Tags (3)
8 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: How do I create a .pdf?

Hello @Knowesis,

On the campaigns page, click on the actions dropdown for the email you want to convert to a PDF and select download. Then click download once more in the upper right corner. Note: emails have to be sent to be downloaded as PDFs.

Sara Lambert
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
All Star

Sara - following the directions you noted:  from the Campaign page, chosing the published email I want to make a PDF of, there is no option of "download" in the actions dropdown as instructions indicated.  Only the following are listed:

Advertise

Copy

Delete

Preview

Resend

Archive

How am I able to create a PDF of the email?

Hi @JoyceS52. We did recently change the options that are available in the dropdown but we still offer the ability to download your email campaign. Now from the Campaigns page, you will want to click on the name of the campaign you would like to download, go to Actions in the top right corner of the screen and click Download. Here is a link to our FAQ that also includes updated screenshots.

Caitlin M

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Frequent Visitor

I followed the steps above and do not see any Action button or download option anywhere.

CTCT Employee

Hi @ErnestoA65,

I'm sorry you couldn't find the Actions button. Be sure to first click on the name of the email campaign you need to download, and then you'll see the Actions button in the top right:

2017-11-30_15-29-43.png

Nichelle M

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
All Star

Good morning, I am trying to do the same thing and I get no option to download from the dropdown...please see image. Please help. Thank you, 

Email_Details.png

All Star

Okay - so I went to the page you had highlighted "download" and there is a mention to "print" and from there you can download...seems easier to keep the option in the actions section, doesn't it?

CTCT Employee

Hi @MariamaB9

Thank you for your reply in the Constant Contact Community. I'm glad you found the option for Download and print. I will certainly submit your feedback regarding the Actions drop down. If you need further assistance, you may reach out to us here.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day! 

Adrienne B.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!