cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I display the members of a specific email group that opened the campaign?

Highlighted
Visitor

How do I display the members of a specific email group that opened the campaign?

I send out a newsletters on a regular basis to contacts that are is different email groups. For example: Contractors, Real Estate Agents, Customers, etc.... It's nice to see who has opened, but because my database of different groups is quite large it would be great to be able to display who opened in a specific group. Is this possible? 

Thanks,

Dale

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: How do I display the members of a specific email group that opened the campaign?

Hi @DaleM306,

Thanks for bringing your question to the community! Currently we do not have the ability to group your opens by contact list. That is a great idea for an feature for or product, however. I've found a similar request in our Ideas database and have set it up so you will be notified if we implement this feature into our product.

Nate M. 
Community Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!