cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I expand view of registration

Highlighted

How do I expand view of registration

Hi, How do I expand the registration view to include additional information from the registration page. Specifically, I'd like the CSV file to include the 'Division' field from the registration form. Please help asap. Thank you, Jason Ingargiola / Paula White 

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: How do I expand view of registration

Hi @PaulaW6548

Thanks for bringing your question to the community! I've taken a look at your registration form and I'm not seeing a Division field in the registrant or Player section. I do see an Age Category in the Players section, which corresponds to column H when I export your event information. Because this field is not associated with a standard Registrant and only a Player, it will only show for sub-registrants and not what appear to be the parents. If I'm looking in the wrong place, please let me know and I'll be happy to take another look.

Nate M. 
Community Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!