cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I export contacts?

SOLVED

Trying to Export list

I exported list, but I don't know where it goes and I have not received list in my email.
Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: Trying to Export list

Hello @RandyP26 , 

If you take a look at @Amber_R 's instructions quoted below (above these are steps 7-10).

Amber_R wrote:
  1. Click "Activity" in the yellow sub-menu at the top of your screen.
  2. Click "Download CSV" or "Download Excel" for the export you just did.
    Note: It may take a few moments for that link to be available. Click the refresh icon in the gray bar for the most updated  information. 
  3. Depending on your browser, a pop-up message will give you the choice to save or open the file. 
  4. Click Save and choose your desktop as the location for the file.

Occasional Visitor

HOW DO I EXPORT CONTACTS?

HOW DO I EXPORT CONTACTS?
Tags (3)
Honored Contributor

Re: HOW DO I EXPORT CONTACTS?

UPDATED: June 2018

-----

Hi @J.R.L4

I'm happy to show you how you can export your contacts! Follow these steps below!

• Click on the Contacts Tab
  • Choose the list you'd like to Export on the left by clicking on it
  • Now on the right you will see your list of contacts
  • Check the box at the top of the list to select all or go through the list & select the contacts individually that you want to export
  • Once you check a box, you will see the Toolbar displayed at the top 
  • Select the Export option

export contacts.png

• On the overlay, select the information you wish to Export and click Export Contacts
  • On the top of your screen you'll see a green box and the option to either Download CSV or Download Excel

download csv or excel.png

• Click the one you want and it will open on your desktop
  • If this message disappears before you can download your file, you can also access this file by clicking "Activity" in the top left hand corner of your contacts page.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any questions!

Occasional Visitor

Export Contacts

How do I export my contacts? The export button seems to be muted.
Tags (3)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Export Contacts

Hello @jackp44

In order to export your contacts you will need to select at least 1 contact for the Export button to become active.  Once you select contacts the buttons in the dark gray bar are clickable.  You can select the check box to the left of the Name header to select all contacts within the list that you are viewing.  

2015-06-19_1027.png

Once you click Export you will then choose the data to export, and you can get your exported file off of the Activity page.  

2015-06-19_1028.png

2015-06-19_1028_001.png