cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

How do I export contacts?

SOLVED
Visitor

How do I export contacts?

The "export contacts" button is not clickable. I cannot export my contacts to excel. It worked just a few days ago.

35 REPLIES 35

Re: I can no longer export contacts

Hi Melinda,

I'm sorry to hear this is giving you trouble. Are you selecting all or just some of your contacts before clicking export? You will need to have at least one contact checked off before the export button becomes active.

6-28-2013 2-11-52 PM.jpg

If you are already doing this, please let me know the browser you are working in and if the export button looks active or not.

Thanks for your help,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Visitor

Exporting lists

Hello, it is not very clear where and how to export a contact list. 

Tags (2)
Advisor

Re: Exporting lists

Hi Susan,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry for the confusion here. To export a contact list, you want to make sure to click on the list first to show the contacts within this list. Then you want to select all contacts within the list by choosing the box at the very top of the list. Then you will see an option to Export.

Export_List.png

Once you click to Export, you can then find the link to download the file within the Activity link.

Activity_Link_and_Download_File.png

I hope this helps!

Eric G.
Community Support
Occasional Visitor

printing my contact list

How do I print the list?

Tags (3)
Highlighted

Re: printing my contact list

Hi Kathy,

At this time the easiest way to print your contact list is to export it to excel first. You can export individual contacts by selecting some of the contacts in a list or you can select all and export. 

export2.jpg

Once exported, save the file on your computer and then print it from within the excel screens. 

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Frequent Visitor

Thanks your information was very helpful

Regular Visitor

Printing a email list

Can someone tell me how I am suppose to print a Email list, that would be great thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Printing a email list

Hello Kathleen,

Please see the above post from Hannah_M. The best way to print your list is to export it first and then print that.

Thanks!

Regular Visitor

Thanks so much