cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find my contact growth list stats

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

How do I find my contact growth list stats

Where do I find the stats on my contact list growth over time in the new interface?
7 REPLIES 7

Re: How do I find my contact growth list stats

Hello @Clairebear. You can find your contact growth stats by clicking on Contacts and then going to Reports. From here, you can change your view and see your contact growth for the last 30, 60, or 90 days and also month to date and year to date.

contactgrowth.png

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

Is there a report that shows contact growth year over year? I see reports for contact growth in the past 30, 60, 90 days, month to date and year to date. Past 365 days would be a useful(and easy) report to add for organizations with slow growing contact lists. Or even better just adding custom dates to run the report for like any other database like for credit cards or bank accounts...it should be an easy feature to add
CTCT Employee

Hi @NancyM795

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

Thank you for providing the feedback. I can certainly submit this feedback on your behalf. In the meantime, please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
All Star

Is there any way to find which contacts subscribed in the last thirty days and download that list?

Hi @Janet_R 

The good news is this can be done through our advanced search feature! This feature will allow you to pull contacts based on the time frame you select.

2019-02-18_17-29-01.png

2019-02-18_17-29-51.png

Once these results are display, you can than export them out of your account.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

Thanks, I'm glad this is possible with the Advanced Search feature but then I have to create my own chart. this is really difficult for those with slow growth and I wish you could just add the option to use your charts for a custom date range. Thanks for considering.

Hi @NancyM795 

The workaround we suggested using the Advanced Search feature is to export a copy of these contacts, not to create a chart. At this time our Contact Growth Report is the only feature we provide that can create a chart. I apologize this tool does not provide the features you may be looking for. At this time our Contact Growth Report only shows the last 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, month to date, or year to date. What kind of range are you looking to use? We're always open to ways we can better our user's experience, so having this detail is helpful feedback!

Frankie P.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!