Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get a url for my landing page?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

How do I get a url for my landing page?

I am creating a landing page for guests to RSVP. I want to put the link on the printed invitations so they can go online to RSVP. How do I get a url for that and is it an easy enough one people can type it in?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: How do I get a url for my landing page?

Hi @JasonG448

Thanks for bringing your question to the community! It sounds like you need a URL shortener. This is a service that takes a long URL like an event URL and makes it smaller and easier to share. Some of them will even let you customize your shortened URL to make it even easier to share and remember. If you do an internet search for "Url Shortener" you should be able to find several providers that will help you shorten your links. Just paste in the event URL from your event dashboard and you should be good to go!

Nate M. 
Community Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!