cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove Recaptcha box on website?

All Star

Re: How do I remove Recaptcha box on website?

How do I unsubscribe from this thread? So I no longer get email notifications about it?

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

@ivmmag

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. That's a great question! If you click your profile icon at the top right, there will be an option that says "My Subscriptions." After choosing this option, you will see that you can check mark the particular thread and you can delete it. After you have deleted the thread, you will no longer receive notifications.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

I would also like the recaptcha box to be able to be removed for our signup form as well. It doesn't work well on our website when on a mobile! Very annoying box. 

Hi @DavidW779

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize for any inconvenience that may be cause by the reCaptcha in your sign-up form. I have submitted your feedback and tracked this feature request in your account.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Thank you, RobR062!!! For anyone that doesn't know, I just went to:

Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS

and copied and pasted the code.

It works like a charm! Awesome, thank you so much.

CTCT Employee

Hi @UnitySavannah

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I have added your feedback to the already in place feature request. Please feel free to reach out with any other feedback you have, we are always happy to hear it!

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have an awesome weekend! 

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Contributor

Thanks so much! Other codes in the forums on here didn't work, but this one does!!

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Hi @ChuckB949

Thanks for letting us know this code has worked for you. We're always happy to help and here to answer any future questions you may have!

Frankie P.

All Star

Please come up with a solution Constant Contact. One that is not terrible please, it is awful on mobile, blocking content and navigation and just unacceptable.

CTCT Employee

Hello @SyndiZ,

I'm sorry to hear that these forms do not work for you. We appreciate your feedback and this is definitely something that will be submitted to our development team as a suggestion. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Thank you,

-Curtis P

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!